Ayah

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 pada 1:19 AM
I dont know what to say, and I`m sorry for not giving any good reaction, because I could hardly show any reaction with this plastic face of mine. You should know I am no other but like you, a man that have no emotional expression and a cold hearted person, so I dont know what to say. but at least, all I could give was "terima kasih, ayah".

Of course we were like anjing dan kucing and of course I am the "anjing", you`re the "kucing". So I wanted to give a space in this stupid little idiotic blog for you, dad, to say:

TERIMA KASIH, AYAH.




siapa cakap anjing dan kucing tak boleh duduk sama-sama? :)





P/S:
OH ANOTHER THING TO AYAH, IBU. I`M SORRY. I WONT CUT MY HAIR. HAHA.

Iklan Penaja :

My photo
I am content with losing

Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | XML Ripped By Rfq