What am I? Harry Potter?

Monday, August 3, 2009 pada 4:13 AM
I am someone who rarely get a good night sleep. I sleep for maybe 6-7 hours per day unlike those of you that sleeps up to 8-10 hours a day.

SO, IT WAS SO HARD FOR ME TO GET A CHANCE FOR A DREAM OR EVEN A NIGHTMARE. NOR A WET DREAM OF COURSE.

THERE MUST ALWAYS BEEN A BIG BUTT "BUT" FROM ME.

BUTT, lately, I have been dreaming this weird dreams. if it comes for once, I had surely be glad to let it go and forget it. but I know I am still not so stupid in primary school math, and I am sure that it has been the fourth times. the fourth freaking weird times.

All of these dreams were showing every respective faces of my friend. Blurry but certain faces were clear to me.

The first time, they were A,B,C,D, on and on.
The second time, there were this F,G,H, and others.
The third times, K,L,M,N,O,P, etc etc.
The fourth were Q,W,E,R,T,Y and bla bla bla.

I dont know what it means but surely I have a trauma over it. I don't know why, but before this I have had this dream of signs. and it really affects my life. certain of the signs have taken a few people from my life, and it also have changed a certain spot of my life. and I am really scared.
For the first time, I am scared of dreams or should I call it as nightmares?. Funnayh.

I remembered during last year, I don't know exactly what happened and why but it was very disturbing. I dreamt of something which I had forgot it already, and then when I woke up, I realised that my cheeks were wet and full with tears. and my eyes were still crying as if I cannott control my body. WTF?. Am I crying in my sleep?.

I admit that I am a kid with a heart of stone and a hardheaded idiot. Someone like me that have this KLCC height of ego, have never cried over something even if it`s so painful.

I need some signs right now. I really need it.

My father once said this to me when I dreamt of my arwah grandfather taking me to somewhere peaceful in the dream recently after arwah died - "Tu la.tido tak basuh kaki.tu setan masuk mimpi".

A friend of mine, Buden, a 45 years old man that I considered him as my bapa angkat and practices these certain ilmu hitam and ilmu ghaib also said - "Benda yang namanye mimpi ni eh.dia ada pelbagai tafsiran.bende ni selalunya tunjuk benda yang kita tak nampak.kau kalau ada bela saka, kau boleh berbual-bual dengan saka kau dalam mimpi.dengan mimpi kau boleh jadi pawang ubat orang.tapi kalau kau ni, setan memang suka kat kau.die ajak kau joget-joget je tu".

Sometimes orang tua buden ni mmg babi.haha.

Sekali lagi kalau aku bermimpi macam ni, then I would be surely be scared to sleep or I would find some Ustaz to help me out. tu la. time susah baru tau nak jadik alim pegi jumpa Ustaz. -.-

What am I? Harry Potter?

8 Balasan

  1. Luna Says:

    subconscious mind yang cuba resurface..?

    heh. ada mimpi aku tak?

  2. lol at least tak mimpi bunian.lmao

  3. Rfq Kml Says:

    Luna: i dont know.
    and no i dont dream of you.haeh

    mane la wet dreams aku ni bila time aku memerlukannya?wakakaka


    Qayyumx: haha.tp i am afraid that these signs show that i could lose them.mimpi tu mcm2 tanda weh.i cant afford to lose every single peeps that come into my life.i love them all.

    it seems that I happen to be a sentimental person.for now.

  4. rfq,kau nk mati dh ke?

    hahahaha.kuangajo.no2.kidd2.

    hurm.hidup ko lately x tenang ke? hurm.gi lah jmpe ustaz.takut aku dgr.

  5. Rfq Kml Says:

    syaza: haha.taktau lah syaza.everyone will die one day.so it`s allright.cewah berlagak.haha.

  6. phantom Says:

    dude 6-7 hours of sleep is a lot

  7. Rfq Kml Says:

    phantom: its not "a lot" for boys my age.i should be sleeping 12 hours a day, in order to get a good wet dream, i think.haha

  8. Luna Says:

    nak tido lama2 sbb nak wet dream. hahaha!
    try harder la rafiq.

    LMAO

Iklan Penaja :

My photo
I am content with losing

Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | XML Ripped By Rfq