Boring story 1

Sunday, August 16, 2009 pada 9:04 AM
I wonder. If it was not because of you, would I change into someone new?.
Each of us has our own flaws and did mistakes. But we have did a big one.

I admit I was once a very good back-stabber, a very cunning thief, a dedicated actor, a very not-so-concerned about others, and a sneaky liar.
And you, were someone that I recognized as a very determined one, a big brother that would advice me if I did any mistake, a very good friend that would back me up in a fight, and a very nice talker.

We were also resembled as Doraemon and Nobita. Once.

But that very day proved your true colors, my friend.
Four years ago.

(satu perenggan telah dipotong sebab penuh makian kesat)

Your mistake wont prove any thing with all those lies you`ve created to cover them all up.
With those mistake, you have made another mistake. And I am glad you have made those mistake.

and I would want to say;
Thanks for your help.
Thanks for all the trouble caused.
Thanks for fighting with me like a true man.
Thanks for the light punches and those fluffy slaps on my face.
Thanks for the kick on my stomach.
Thanks for stomping my chest.
Thanks for making me bleed here and there.
Thanks for all those bruises and scars.
Thanks for fighting a kid twice time smaller size than you.

You should come here again now, and do those things to me, and I will just smile at you.
and I will be just fine.

I have no regrets. I have nothing to be sad about.
It`s allright to lose. I am content with losing.
I am even happier about losing that fight. I am content with losing.
At least, I am not like you who would come home crying and tell you parents if you lose in a fight.
At least, I am not like you who would be happy beating a small kid than fighting someone your own size.
At least, I am not like you who would spread good news and rumors of beating some silly small kid to others.

I didn't even fight back. I am what you may call as coward.
I didn't even fight back. Because I don't have the guts to harm someone that I have called as a "friend" or a "brother".
It was like a nightmare. Too good to be true.
But, losing in a fight is a fun thing to do sometimes.

Plainly, this is why I am so defensive and so rude.
So that others could accept me with what I am.
Not with what hipocrytical mask I`m wearing.
Not with "depan-depan muka baik, belakang ngumpat-ngumpat".

Four years have passed, and now I`m telling this story. As a friend. To another friend.

From you, I`ve learned many valuable lesson.

Wait. You called yourself as a "good friend"?. Think again lah.

Taktau pulak aku, yang mak kau mengajo kau cara berkawan macam tu. Hebat sial mak kau dan ajaran mak kau. HAHA.

-Robot.

sebenarnye bebelan ni aku simpan drpd bulan 3 la siut.lama siut simpan as draft.haha.

Iklan Penaja :

My photo
I am content with losing

Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | XML Ripped By Rfq