in search of true love lah kononnya (versi jiwang)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 pada 5:34 AM
It`s 5:26 AM and I just went back from a really EMERGENCY case that made me went back to Muar. So today I made up my mind.

I drove to the Old Muar Bridge for a while. Alone. After reloading the car`s petrol with Ajim. And I threw your silver necklace that you gave me into the pitt darkness of the river. (Guess it`s cheap now)

At around 5:15/5:16 AM, I deleted 15 megabyte size, hidden pictures of you from my external hard disk. For good. (You`re getting uglier lately, allthough your face doesn't change a bit)

I rechecked my handphone. and again, I deleted tonnes of your sweet sour good night and wishes SMSes. also your "bual-bual kontol" or "bual-bual kosong" SMSes. and I smiled. I`ll miss your disturbing dirty jokes. (and I`ll miss the full page SMSes with swear words and insults that we sent to each other last few months)

Like you said, I could easily come and go from people`s life just like that. Spoof. I was amazed by my own self.

Sorry. I have many things to do rather than listening to your "hihihihi" childish giggly laugh. At first, it was cute. After a few (or maybe for a hundred) times listening to it, it was kinda annoying macam pontianak kena sawan babi. mati please, betina.

p/s: Oi kawan kawan. Rekomen kat aku awek sorang. Aku nak cari cinta sejati lah ni kononnya. Aku nak buat kahwin ni weihhhhhh. Hahaha. Desperate ni dohhhhh.

oh murah gila aku ni. hehe ;)

4 Balasan

  1. Atika Azumi Says:

    so b4 ni mmg ade ah some sort of speacial girl...

  2. Rfq Kml Says:

    kau ingat aku ni gay ke apa sial

    haha

  3. Luna Says:

    rafiq wat mega sale dow..

  4. Anonymous Says:

    i sudi jadi gf u..
    anonymous faud

Iklan Penaja :

My photo
I am content with losing

Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | XML Ripped By Rfq